Your academic career has been rudely interrupted!
COVID-19 has disrupted our daily lives but that doesn’t mean you have to let it destroy your college trajectory.
- Stressed about meeting graduation requirements?
- Frustrated by limited opportunities to drive your future forward while in isolation?
- Worried about the impact the coronavirus shutdown will have on your college application or career?
Ivy Insight is pleased to offer an advantageous internship program featuring opportunities in both the research and business sectors even during the shutdown! We have put together a special 6-week program to allow students like you to take advantage of this time to work remotely in an internship that aligns best with your unique set of skills, talents, and interests. At Ivy Insight, we’ve worked hard to leverage our network of contacts and alliances to form strategic partnerships that will provide you with a bridge between your academic achievements and real world experience.
Let an Emerging Leader Internship open doors for you this Summer!
All applications must be completed by June 10, 2020.
Dr Legatt coaches two college students at The School of the New York Times.
Dr. Aviva Legatt formerly directed the Worth Magazine-recognized #1 business pre-college program, Leadership in the Business World at The Wharton School. By participating in the Emerging Leader Internship Program you will work closely with Dr. Legatt to develop and refine your networking, communication, and presentation skills to give you a critical head start in the academic and business worlds.
Phases of the Emerging Leader Internship
Phase 1: Pre-Internship
The Pre-Internship phase will prepare the you for interviewing successfully. Here’s what you can expect during the Pre-Internship phase:
- Group kick-off call to provide you with the opportunity to meet & greet other Emerging Leaders, as well as familiarize yourself with the director and the overall program.
- On-demand access to the Interview Workshop, featuring practical tips and successful strategies for interviewing.
Phase 2: Internship
The Internship phase includes 6 weeks of intense growth and development through real-life experiences and interactions held virtually. Each week we will focus on helping you develop a different skill or strength. Here’s what you can expect each week of the Internship phase:
- Week 1: Internship Introduction: How to Make the Most of This Opportunity
- Week 2: Networking Strategies for You To Maximize Your Connections and Future Opportunities
- Week 3: Maximize Your Effectiveness in the Workplace through Communication
- Week 4: Presentation Skills to Stand Out In the Workplace
- Week 5: Networking Event to Maximize Your Connections
- Week 6: Build Your Profile and Visibility: Creating a Resume That Gets Attention
Phase 3: Post-Internship
The Post-Internship phase is a time to reflect on all of the knowledge, skills, and experiences you gained over the previous weeks and internship phases. Here’s what you can expect during the Post-Internship phase:
- Supervisor evaluation of student progress. This will provide you with both encouragement and constructive feedback you can take with you into your future endeavors.
- The Emerging Leader Internship certificate of completion will be bestowed upon you at the end of this phase, acknowledging your full participation in the program.
In addition to this comprehensive remote internship program, participants will also receive these amazing bonuses:
- LIVE Interviewing Skills Workshop on Thursday, June 11th featuring the expert advice of Dr. Aviva Legatt, Founder and Elite Admissions Expert at Ivy Insight. Valued at $99
- Access to Cialfo, where you’ll be able to assess colleges, majors, and financial aid opportunities to help you create your personal roadmap to your dream school. Valued at $500
Now is the time to gain a competitive edge by leveraging this unexpected time to help move you closer to your college and career dreams!
Emerge a leader!
Emerging Leader Internship Program
|Internship The Internship phase includes 6 weeks of intense growth and development through real-life experiences and interactions held virtually.
|Two individual career coaching sessions
Valued at $2500
|One individual mock interview
Valued at $1000
|A personal resume review
Valued at $500
|Individualized Study with a PhD Research Mentor|
Frequently Asked Questions
After evaluating your application and supporting data, we’ll place you in either a field that aligns best with your current abilities and interests and your future goals.
For the duration of your internship, you will work remotely. To make this internship a success, you need to have access to reliable internet and be able to check and respond to email and text messages regularly.
Tuition & Fees
- Personal contact information
- An unofficial transcript
- Resume or activity list
- A paragraph answering the following: “What is your ideal internship? Why?”
- If applying from outside of the United States will also be asked to submit their TOEFL English Competency scores or a letter of recommendation from their English teacher.
We employ a rolling admissions policy, placing qualified applicants into available spaces on a first-come, first-served basis. Selections will be made based on academic achievement, demonstrated interest in the requested field, and an authentic desire to maximize the internship experience. After all required materials have been received, you will be notified of next steps within 7 business days. All applications must be completed by June 10, 2020.
Dr. Aviva Legatt
Dr. Aviva Legatt is a college admissions expert, Forbes Contributor, and the Founder of Ivy Insight.
Dr. Legatt formerly directed the Worth Magazine-recognized #1 business pre-college program, Leadership in the Business World at The Wharton School.
Working closely with Dr. Legatt has helped hundreds of students attain incredible results including admission to Wharton, Stanford, Dartmouth, Cornell, Columbia, Carnegie Mellon, Emory, NYU, Washington University of St. Louis, London School of Economics, and more.